Jr. Product Analyst - Product Development
Healthcare is one of the world’s fastest developing industries, (big) data and technology offer great potential to improve quality and affordability of care. This is exactly what we do.
As a trusted partner in medical data management, we collect, analyze and distribute healthcare data and develop software applications that turn these data into better healthcare. We extract data from existing activities and routines and promote the smart use of data as much as possible. Founded in 2012, MRDM has grown into a successful organization of 70 employees. In 2018, we merged with LOGEX to create the European frontrunner in healthcare analytics, actively pursuing international opportunities with operations in Scandinavia, the UK, France, Czech Republic and the Middle-East.
We facilitate national clinical registries in measuring clinical outcomes that matter to patients. We do so by collecting, analysing and reporting medical data to medical staff and/or patients. We develop our own tools to extract and process data for clinical information products. By leveraging and developing technology and smart analytics, we aim to reduce the administrative burden for healthcare providers, while maximizing insights. We work for over 25 national outcome registries, covering a wide variety of diseases (e.g. Oncology, Chronic diseases and ICU) and have recently started to support international comparisons and knowledge sharing. Our team is constantly on the lookout for further product enhancements: how to further ease automated data collection? How to create higher value insights from the data? What elements of information can we add to our products?
About the role
To further support the growth of our team and business, we are currently looking to hire a Junior Product Analyst in our Registries & Data Distribution team: an analytical, data and technology driven mind, with a genuine interest to turn data into better healthcare.
- You will develop new ideas, features and applications related our product portfolio (e.g. our data collection tool Survey and dashboarding tool Codman)
- You will be a part of our product roadmap, (strategically) advising on prioritization of features (e.g. effort/impact analyses);
- You will engage with our end-users to actively collect feedback and verify ideas and/or solutions;
- You will support product-related client interactions, e.g. by providing visual mock-ups for new features working closely together with our UI/UX department;
- You will assist in 'selling' ideas/solutions to clients, end-users or internally, creating materials and pitching ideas;
- You will engage in sprint plannings, working closely together with our development team preparing and prioritizing tickets, and supporting day-to-day progress;
- You will assist and/or manage development of new features, coordinating between client, product owner and development team;
- Work closely together with the product owners for a.o. Survey and Codman.
- You have a Msc. in a quantitative-, information technology- or medical discipline;
- You have 0 - 2 years of relevant experience in comparable function/sector;
- Knowledge of (one or more) scripting languages like Python, R-script, java or bash is a pré;
- Experience with working in an agile methodology (scrum or Kanban) and in using Jira and GIT is a pré;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are result-oriented, with a structured way of working and a pragmatic 'can-do' mentality;
- You are enthusiastic about advanced data analytics and 'big data' issues in healthcare;
- You have a strong drive and want to make an impact on the business and healthcare;
- You stand out well in an informal and professional environment, where you get a lot of freedom and responsibility;
- You are an independent professional.
- A challenging role in a fast growing, international company;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- An informal working environment with a young, talented team where working hard and having fun go hand-in-hand;
- A working space in Deventer and during the COVID-restrictions an adjusted arrangement;
- Friday drinks and social events (e.g. annual ski trip);
- Personal development program with room for personal ambitions;
- The opportunity to contribute to better and affordable healthcare.