ECOR Internship Traineeship Opportunity
English-speaking graduate (Dutch is a bonus) wanted for a paid internship opportunity, based in the NL! Don't miss the opportunity to join the circular economy scale up ECOR where we create added value out using others' waste streams, and we capture the positive impacts of working with and for people We stand for healthy, clean, circular materials and we passionately work with our partners to change production and consumption trends. Our team operates on a pluriformity of platforms, and with an extended ecosystem of partners at the local level but with a global mission: NL, UK, France, Germany, India, Japan, Singapore, Mexico, US...
- problem solver, critical thinking, and ‘doer’ attitude
- strong interpersonal skills
- project management skills & great attention to detail
- follows instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion, clarifies whenever needed
- proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results to the society and environment
- able to work across different time zones and anticipating the intrinsic time management challenges this raises.
•Connect and engage with a network of craftsmen, designers, fabricators, businesses etc...
•Focus on ‘getting things done’ to support fulfilling current projects milestones
•Prepare presentations and briefing notes
•Data centralization and harmonization
•Provide general administrative support
•Support with the writing proposals for grants/subsidies if needed
Location: You'll need to be located in the Netherlands to come by our office in Venlo, Limburg, every now and then :)
More information via: https://www.siriusenschede.nl/_media/1450727/096ceeaf5d1c42b59112ae4401ec9c52/view