Management, Society & Technology
Are you eager to tackle social challenges in which technology plays a key role? Think of immigration and the responsible use of identification technology. Or using wearable tech and Big Data to promote public health. In this Bachelor's programme in 21st-century public administration, you will learn to develop innovative improvements for a society increasingly bound up with technology.
A PROGRAMME IN 21ST CENTURY PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
In our programme, you integrate the core subjects of public administration with profound knowledge of modern technologies and their effects on society. You learn how to do state-of-the-art research, such as model analysis, advanced statistics and data science.
The Bachelor's Management, Society & Technology is different to other public administration Bachelor's degrees:
1. You will get a close-up view of rapid technification of our society. You will become a ‘societal engineer’ equipped to design innovative solutions to complex challenges in fields such as public health, security, economy and sustainability. Take a look at our study programme.
2. Choosing this Bachelor's programme is a choice for both professional expertise and intensive personal development. You will learn to team up with experts representing other disciplines and cultures, thanks to our multidisciplinary, international profile. Take a look at your career perspectives.
3. You will study at a leading international university of technology and work alongside some of the world’s leading researchers on the cutting edge of technology and society. The University of Twente’s High Tech Human Touch philosophy brings out the very best both in technology and in people.
4. You will benefit from a unique, future-oriented educational model, in which you will apply theory in practical assignments and exciting team projects. Learn more about the Twente Educational Model and the programme’s subjects.
5. As a student at the most entrepreneurial university in Europe, you will be surrounded by ambitious students and staff who are keen on pushing boundaries.