Sirius is de studievereniging voor Public Administration, Gezondheidswetenschappen, European Studies en Management, Society & Technology aan de Universiteit Twente. Sirius is opgebouwd uit drie peilers: Onderwijs, Verdieping en Gezelligheid, en organiseert allerlei verschillende activiteiten voor haar leden.
Ook lid worden? Meld je hier aan!
Hoe voeg je de Sirius Activiteiten agenda toe?
- Log in met je Gmail account.
- Open je agenda (rechtsboven).
- ‘De agenda van iemand anders toevoegen’ (links in het midden)
- Typ: email@example.com
- Klik op toevoegen.
Heb je nog vragen? Kom naar een van de bestuurders!
Subject: Announcement concerning coronavirus
At this time, you have been informed by the UT about the measures that will be taken here on campus effective immediately, following the measures announced by the Dutch national government on the 12th March. This means that, amongst other measures, at least 'till the first of June:
- In the period till Monday the 23rd of March, no educational activities will take place. This goes for all regular activities like lectures, working groups and exams as well as for training, courses and colloquia. This also includes feedback and tutoring from UT staff via digital means. Information about the period after March 23rd will follow in the course of next week.
- Students are urged not to meet at the educational buildings if they are not strictly required to be there. Working from home is therefore also highly encouraged for non-urgent matters. The TechMed Centre will be completely closed for students.
- People are discouraged from attending social gatherings.
You will all be informed about the effects of these measures on your study by your programme management and/or the faculty of BMS. Further information about the above mentioned measures can be found in the UT mail and/or on the website of the Dutch national government.
These measures will also have an effect on our association. In line with the measures announced by the national government and the UT, this will mean that at least till the first of June:
- The association room will be closed, effective immediately.
- All events will be cancelled, unless specifically communicated otherwise, through the relevant channel(s)
If you have any questions regarding the novel coronavirus, and the measures on the UT, please visit utwente.nl/corona, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Further updates on the situation will follow from the UT.
If you have any other questions regarding the effects of the virus on the association, please contact the board at email@example.com
We thank you all for your cooperation.
The 46th board of Sirius